- Simple DNS Plus
- What's New
- News story
Simple DNS Plus v. 6.0 build 113 released
Thursday, 16 June 2016
Simple DNS Plus v. 6.0 build 113 is now available at http://simpledns.com/download.
This release includes the following updates and bug fixes:
- Added: DNS Look Up - new WHOIS option: "Response encoding" (UTF-8/ASCII, Windows-1252)
- Update: Response to inverse queries now always "not implemented" to satisfy security scanners (might have been "format error" depending on query content).
- Fixed: Import Wizard function to import from Boot file would not import any zones ("Failed to load zone file" error for all zones).
- Fixed: The UI (sdnsgui.exe) crashed at startup with MissingMethodException on computers with early builds of .NET 2.0/3.0.
- Fixed: The UI (sdnsgui.exe) sometimes crashed at startup with NullReferenceException on some systems.
This is NOT a critical update, and you only need to update if you are affected by the issues described above.