Simple DNS Plus v. 6.0 build 116 released
Friday, 18 November 2016
Simple DNS Plus v. 6.0 build 116 is now available at http://simpledns.com/download.
This release includes the following updates and bug fixes:
- Fixed: Incorrect response to DS-record query when both delegating parent and child zones present on server.
- Fixed: In some scenarios, re-using a zone SOA-serial number caused a database conflict and program crash.
- Fixed: Extremely long log lines (+32767 characters) would in some situations cause program crash.
- Fixed: Clicking "Scan forward zones" in "IP-to-Name Mappings" dialog caused program error (record editor only) if no forward zones exist.
- Fixed: Default Zone Values dialog reverted to default values after service restart (for clean v. 6 installs only - not upgrades).
- Removed: The "Tools" directory. The "SDNSFileLib" library (now "Raw Log library") and the "FilterRawLog" command line tool are now separate downloads / open source. Details.
This is NOT a critical update, and you only need to update if you are affected by the issues described above.